1961 Fender Bandmaster Head 6G7-A
An early Bandmaster Head with the brown era 6G7-A circuit design. Rough white tolex with maroon grill. This included the infamous harmonic tremolo circuit. In Good to very good condition. At one time pained black like so many of the white tolex amps. Recently fully serviced and brought up to full original specifications. This includes replace of the filter capacaitors. Major parts are original except the output transformer which is a 1964. It appears this transfomer and a couple of the tube sockets were replaced in the mid 1960s. Sounds amazing.
- Power Output: 40 Watts
- Tubes: 6L6 (2), 12AX7 (4)
- Chassis serno 03640
- Brown Series Harmonic Tremolo
- Power Xfmr: 606-1-17, Output xfmr: 606-4-45, Choke: 606-0-35
- Controls: Volume, Treble, Bass | Volume, Treble, Bass, Speed, Intensity | Presence
- Dimensions: 24" X 9.5" X 8"
- Weight: 30 lbs