Epiphone Jim James ES-335 Signature Semi-hollowbody Electric Guitar - Seventies Walnut
This item is not available for purchase online. Please call (303) 484-1271 to order.
Jim James has spent over two decades as a multi-talented vocalist, guitarist, producer, and the primary songwriter for the acclaimed rock band My Morning Jacket. Throughout those years with My Morning Jacket, performing solo, and collaborating with other artists, his ES-335 has been his go-to guitar. We are proud to partner with Jim on his first Epiphone Signature Model, the Jim James ES-335 in Seventies Walnut.
- An Epiphone ES-335 spec’d by My Morning Jacket’s Jim James
- Maple top and body are joined to the mahogany neck via a set neck joint for plenty of resonance and sustain
- 12-inch-radius Indian laurel fingerboard is great for both lead and rhythm playing
- LockTone Tune-o-matic bridge and stopbar tailpiece plus Kluson Waffleback Vintage Style tuners add vintage flair and rock solid intonation
- Alnico Classic PRO humbuckers can deliver a wide range of vintage-vibed tones
- Jim James Custom SlimTaper “C” neck profile is easy on your hand and wrist
- Jim James earmarks like a logo on the truss rod cover and an owl on the back of the headstock
- Vintage 70's walnut finish a la the 70's ES-355.
- Hardshell case with Jim James Owl Logo
- Weight: 8 lbs 0 oz