Epiphone Ltd. Ed. Joe Bonamassa 1958 "Amos" Korina Flying-V
A MINT Joe Bonamassa Signature Amos Flying V. Plastic protective covers still on pickups and guard. In the original brown case with all paperwork and COA.
Modern blues legend Joe Bonamassa is known for his passionate live performances and dedication to keeping the blues relevant and alive. A prodigy, Joe opened for the legendary B. B. King when he was only 12. Now, in partnership with Epiphone, Joe is bringing his beloved 1958 Amos Flying-V to the buying public. With a body cut and sculpted from beautiful African korina wood — as used on the first Flying V's from 1958 — this electric guitar soars in both looks and in tone. With a pair of ProBucker pickups, this classic axe howls, moans, and pierces the air with the kind of legendary tone the Flying V is known for in rock, blues, and metal. An FSC certified pao ferro fingerboard gives this Flying-V another layer of cool as well. And in keeping with the original '58 issue, a rounded "C" neck profile puts one of the most classically playable necks right in your hands.
- Body Material: Korina (African Limba)
- Neck Material: Korina (African Limba)
- Neck Profile: Rounded-C 1958 profile
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Neck Joint: Glued In; Deep-set Neck Joint
- Frets: 22; medium-jumbo
- Fingerboard Material: FSC™ Certified Blackwood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Nut Width 1-11/16"
- Headstock: Traditional Flying-V with raised "Epiphone" logo
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Truss Rod Cover: Gold Plated Metal: "Amos Arthur" engraving
- Hardware Type: Gold
- Bridge: LockTone™ ABR-1 Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: String-Thru Body; 1958 "V" metal plate mounted with original-style Escutcheon nails
- Pickguard: 4-layer; (B/W/B/W)
- Knobs: Black "Top Hat" knobs
- Output Jack Plate: 4-layer (wW/B/W/B)
- Machine Heads: Epiphone "Deluxe" Tuners with Tulip buttons; 18:1 ratio
- Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Neck Pickup Epiphone ProBucker-2™
- Bridge Pickup Epiphone ProBucker-3™
- Controls Epiphone 3-way pickup selector with Amber toggle cap
- Bridge Volume; CTS™ potentiometer
- Neck Volume; CTS™ potentiometer
- Master Tone; CTS™ potentiometer
- Output Jack Epiphone heavy-duty ¼”
- Comes with Epiphone Period Correct Custom "Amos" Hard Case (#940-JBAMOS)
- FREE 70 Point Inspection & Setup
- Assorted Case Candy Included
- Serial Number: 17112300179
- Weight: 6 lbs 9 oz