Epiphone Slash "Victoria" Les Paul Standard Goldtop
The Epiphone Slash Les Paul Standard is Epi's version of one of the legendary guitarist's favorite touring instruments. The Slash Les Paul Standard boasts classic maple-on-mahogany construction, which includes a figured maple veneer top that's guaranteed to turn heads. This exquisite rock machine features a comfortable Slash-custom "C"-shaped neck and an easy-playing Indian Laurel fingerboard with 22 medium-jumbo frets, along with a set of vintage-voiced Custom ProBucker pickups, high-quality wiring, and Epiphone strap locks. The Epi Slash Les Paul Standard also includes color-coordinated hardware, Slash’s "Scully" signature drawing on the back of the headstock, and a truss rod cover with a facsimile of Slash's signature, and a custom hardshell case.
ProBucker™ humbucker Pickups
The classic "P.A.F" sound is closer than you think
Epiphone's ProBucker™ humbucker has quietly become one of the most talked about pickups in the industry. It has fooled experts, vintage purists, and even luthiers who have worked with the best vintage examples from the late 50s and early 60s. Epiphone ProBucker™ humbuckers are the real deal--made with 18% Nickel Silver unit bases and covers, the same alloy used by Gibson at the Kalamazoo factory when the humbucker was first invented. The use of Nickel Silver reduces the occurrence of eddy currents due to low conductivity and provides a more transparent and crisp output. The size and shape of the bobbins also has a great impact on tonal response. And the bobbins used on ProBucker™ pickups duplicate the size and shape of the gold standard in the industry, Gibson humbuckers. Epiphone ProBucker™ pickups also feature sand cast Alnico II magnets, high quality 4 conductor lead wire, and are vacuum wax potted to eliminate microphonics.
- Resonant mahogany body exhibits incredible warmth and sustain
- AAA figured maple veneer top ensures a head-turning look
- Laurel-capped Slash-custom "C"-shaped neck supplies unbelievable playability
- Custom ProBucker humbucking pickups feed your appetite with old-school PAF tones
- CTS potentiometers with Orange Drop capacitors ensure spot-on vintage tone
- Epiphone strap locks safeguard against axe droppage
- Boasts color-coordinated hardware, Slash’s "Scully" signature drawing on the back of the headstock, and a truss rod cover with a facsimile of Slash's signature
- Includes a custom hardshell case